Columbus Club / Hall Rental
Contact: Bob Fore
Phone # 409-626-2676
Rental is $600.00, plus a $250.00 Security Deposit.
Initial deposit due one (1) month prior to the reservation date, the balance of rental fee due when key is picked up. When key is returned, $250.00 will be returned provided all rules have been followed and the hall inspected and found to be in good condition. The rental fee covers the use of the Hall, Kitchen, Tables and Chairs between the hours of 10:00 AM and until the following 2:00 AM. Early entry for setup is available but must be arranged with our Custodian. All cancellations must be made 45 days prior to the date of the reservation for a deposit refund.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere in the Columbus Hall.
- No weddings are permitted in the Columbus Hall.
- None of the pictures, plaques or anything else are to be removed from the walls.
- No nails, tacks, glue, staples, or fasteners of any kind are to be placed on the wall, doors or frames, ceiling grid, ceiling tile, or lights.
- No rice, birdseed, glitter, or confetti is allowed inside the hall.
- Lessee is responsible for cleaning tables and counter-tops and removing trash from the parking lot
- In compliance with our TABC Wine and Beer Retailer’s Permit (BG), Beer and Wine cannot be BROUGHT on to the premises. If Beer or Wine is desired for your function, it must be purchased from our kitchen. If alcohol is being consumed at your function, a Security (licensed Off-Duty Police Officer) must be present for the duration of the function. The lessee must provide the name and contact information of the Security Officer to the Custodian prior to the day of the event.